JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No longer available. I sold the GP 100 and picked up the Beretta sub compact so I get to keep the Bersa. Ho, Ho, Ho! In some ways i like it better than Beretta so I'm glad I get to hang onto it. You missed your chance on this one, suckas!

I love this pistol, but I have something on layaway that I am Jonesing to get my hands on. This LNIB (100 rounds) Bersa Thunder Pro Ultra Compact 9mm is a great little shooter. It is very accurate and I have experienced no problems whatsoever in the 100 rounds I have put through it. It comes with the box and second magazine (no ammo.)

With shipping and fees I have $415 in it. First $325. cash or silver takes it. A great little gun for the money. No trades and no lo ball offers. Over 21, Oregon DL and/or Oregon CHL required. I will provide a bill of sale for both of us to sign.

Prefer to meet buyer in Albany, Scio, Lebanon or Corvallis. If you live farther away let me know where you are and I'll try to work something out.

First one to call my cell phone 541-223-2439 and say "I'll take it," gets it.

Peace,
but Keep Your Powder Dry.

Ben

Last Edited: