JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NEW Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro (whew, what a name!)

This gun is new and belonged to a friend. He lost the paperwork and the weird little key but the gun is unlocked. If you want a key you can get one from Bersa.

I've never owned a Bersa and this gun surprised me; the action is glass smooth and the trigger is one of the better out-of-the-box triggers I've experienced. This would make a fantastic concealed carry gun!

The gun, the original box, and the two original magazines. Trader or buyer must have WA drivers license and CPL- no exceptions. No shipping and no sales tax. I live in Kitsap and work in Bellevue, so either place is possible to meet. I answer questions for free, so don't hesitate to ask. $500

I'm primarily looking for a trade. I want a 12 gauge side-by-side, any barrel length. Coach gun is desirable too. Nothing too old to shoot modern 12 gauge shells, condition is negotiable, but shoot me an offer. Bersa1.jpg Bersa2.jpg Bersa3.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.