Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT WA Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro NIB

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Mainsail, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

NEW Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro (whew, what a name!)

This gun is new and belonged to a friend. He lost the paperwork and the weird little key but the gun is unlocked. If you want a key you can get one from Bersa.

I've never owned a Bersa and this gun surprised me; the action is glass smooth and the trigger is one of the better out-of-the-box triggers I've experienced. This would make a fantastic concealed carry gun!

The gun, the original box, and the two original magazines. Trader or buyer must have WA drivers license and CPL- no exceptions. No shipping and no sales tax. I live in Kitsap and work in Bellevue, so either place is possible to meet. I answer questions for free, so don’t hesitate to ask. $500

I'm primarily looking for a trade. I want a 12 gauge side-by-side, any barrel length. Coach gun is desirable too. Nothing too old to shoot modern 12 gauge shells, condition is negotiable, but shoot me an offer. Bersa1.jpg Bersa2.jpg Bersa3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. Mainsail

$500?! Dude you're crazy!

Oh wait, that me.

Really looking for the trade more than a sale.

Nightshade likes this.
  3. Mainsail

Gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.