JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

j.jpg

Last Edited:
For sale or trade, I have an all black Bersa Thunder in .380acp. This is the regular version, a copy of the Walther PPK. Its in good shape overall, has one very tiny paint chip on the handle by the grips but is hardly noticable. Im trying to downsize my calibers so this one has to go. Comes with a nice, zippered and padded Bersa case to fit everything and a Laserlyte/Bersa laser mounted on.

Will sell the the gun with 4x mags for $275 firm, transfer fee and background check on the buyer. I can meet at any FFL within the Portland area and Vancouver, WA.

I will certainly entertain trade offers although I would prefer cash. I do value the package at $325 for trades. Would consider a glock, smith wesson airweight revolver, taurus .357 revolver, AK, AR, LCP 2.0 with same amount of mags or ammo, or a Smith and Wesson body guard with same mags. No longer interested in anymore shotguns.

View attachment 458822
Interested in a tec 22 ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.