JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im Selling this for my Dad. Its a Bersa Thunder .380 CC. Hes had it for a little over a year and has put maybe 20 rounds through it. Its in New condition and has never been carried. and has been stored in the box it came with. First $250 takes it.. Comes with Gun and 2 7 round clips. :s0155:

1124091410.jpg

FYI,
paypal is VERY anti gun. If there is any indication its for a firearm/weapon/ammo, they'll freeze both accounts. And GG, they take a fee from you, about 4%

I would recommended staying away from a Paypal deal with a firearm.

In this case an interstate firearm deal could make for a nightmare. As mentioned if Paypal gets wind of it they will grab the money and make you jump through endless hoops an a substantial amount of time before you have your money returned.

Any interstate firearm deal must to go thru an FFL and I personally would only accept a USPS money order cashed at the post office not at my bank.

Agreed, only ship to an FFL and I wasn't implying anything else. I have used PayPal in the past, but you have to insure that no 'gun' words are involved. No matter, a Postal Money Order is just as easy, though slower.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.