Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bersa Number Four

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Soren, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Soren

Soren Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

I now have four Bersas. Love them all. I started off with a new matte with gold accents Thunder .380, liked it so much I picked up older (old enough not to have the key lock) used black with nickel trim Thunder .380, then put on the trigger guard laser and rubber grips. Then this last Summer, I picked up the Ultra Compact Pro .45. Liked it so much, I picked up the Ultra Compact Pro 9 a couple weeks ago. All four guns run fantasticly!

Matte with gold accents Bersa Thunder .380

Black with nickel trim Thunder .380 with laser and rubber grips

Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro 45

Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro 9

2. Whaler

Whaler Sequim, WA Well-Known Member

Very nice Bersa collection. I sure like my BT 380.

380a.jpg

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I would love to see a side by side review of that Bersa 45 with the Kahr CW 45.. I have two of the CWs but Bersas have a good rep

4. Soren

Soren Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

Love the Duo Tone with the walnut grips!

5. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

I had and sold, to my great regret, a Bersa BP9CC 9mm concealed carry pistol that was amazingly well designed and reliay. Sold it on a whim to buy a Kahr CM9, which I also loved, but the Bersa was a better concept. I also had a Bersa Ultra Compact .40 as one of my first pistols and it was built like a tank and just as reliable and accurate as some of the Sigs and other high end pistols I've had sense. Great guns for the price.