Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bersa BP9CC 9mm for sale

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by SynapticSilence, May 3, 2012.

1. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

**Sold pending transfer of funds**

This a Bersa BP9CC, a new Bersa model that's very hard to come by, both because they're in short supply and because they're getting excellent reviews as more and more mainline reviewers get wind of just how great they are. These are the new polymer-framed handguns Bersa finally got approved to import to the US after almost two years of tryiing. I got one of the first 400 to hit the stores late last year and even now they're still just trickling in. These guns are 8+1, only .94" wide, polygonal rifling, and are machined as well as any Glock/Springfield I have owned. They're not really a new gun, just new to the U.S. They've been sold in South America for the past two years so all the bugs are already worked out. This is an excellent recent review of the BP9CC from American Rifleman.

This has been my primary carry gun for the last six months, but it's also a carry gun that's fun to shoot. I've put approximately 700 problem-free rounds through it proving it out. It feeds/shoots everything I've given it. Only the slightest hint of holster wear at the front of the slide, otherwise flawless. I had planned to keep it, but my job requirements required me to move to a smaller carry gun (Magnum Research Micro Desert Eagle).

The gun comes with plastic case, two 8-round magazines, and a spare recoil spring assembly. The current recoil spring assembly is fine, but I always buy a spare as a habit.

These go new from $350-$399. I'm pricing it at $275.00. No trades, please. Please respond by private message. FTF with WA drivers license and CHL only.

Bersa BP9CC Pic 1.jpg

Bersa BP9CC Pic 2.jpg

Bersa BP9CC Pic 3.jpg

Bersa BP9CC Pic 1.jpg

Bersa BP9CC Pic 2.jpg

Bersa BP9CC Pic 3.jpg

2. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

If you can't find a local sale, and open up to shipping, let me know, please. Thanks!

3. DRZ400S

DRZ400S Washougal, WA. Active Member

PM sent :)

4. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

**Sold pending transfer of funds**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.