JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$115
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 2x new boxes of 1000 each of Berry's 0.356" bullets for either 9mm or 38 Super that are 124gr Hollow Bottom Flat Point Thick Plate (HBFP-TP) bullets that are new and never opened. Yes, you can run 0.356" bullets in 9mm - the legendary 125 gr Hornady HAP bullets are the same diameter. The thick plating lets you run them hotter in the 38 super. The price is for 1x box of 1000k and includes free shipping to anywhere in the PNW. I have 2x boxes to sell. No trades, but reasonable offers considered. Payment via PayPal (friend), Zelle, Venmo or USPS postal money order. Will take cash if doing a face to face sale in the Portland metro area.

Berry 9mm 124gr HBFP-TP.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 2x new boxes of 1000 each of Berry's 0.356" bullets for either 9mm or 38 Super that are 124gr Hollow Bottom Flat Point Thick Plate (HBFP-TP) bullets that are new and never opened. Yes, you can run 0.356" bullets in 9mm - the legendary 125 gr Hornady HAP bullets are the same diameter. The thick plating lets you run them hotter in the 38 super. The price is for 1x box of 1000k. I have 2x boxes to sell. No trades, but reasonable offers considered. Payment via PayPal (friend), Zelle, Venmo or USPS postal money order. Will take cash if doing a face to face sale in the Portland metro area.

View attachment 1083873
Just wanted to add that these have been recommend for loading in 357 Sig as well. They have more bearing surface than their round nose profile bullets.

Just wanted to add that these have been recommend for loading in 357 Sig as well. They have more bearing surface than their round nose profile bullets.
Top Notch for ( 9mm ) .. If I did not already have a few box's under the Bench, would pick these up .
9mm Reload . and the Berry's ( .356 ) flat-point / thick plate , have been my Go To bullet on the reloads for years .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top