JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you can just get a slide, barrel, recoil spring and locking lug from a 92FS. You'd need a 9mm magazine of course too but I don't know if you would need a new ejector. You should be able to pick up the slide, barrel, spring, and lug as M9 parts.

You have to swap the complete upper, no option to just change the barrel.
Your mags will work.

There aren't any off the shelf kits, but if you check berettaforum.net's classifieds, someone is always selling a 92 upper.

Thanks for the tips I'll try that and see what works, just wanted to know if it was possible, and i guess its only money if it doesnt,. talk to u again soon as i find out.:)

I talked to a fella from whole sale sports and his response was there is no off the shelf kit going to a 9mm but there is one going to a 22LR off the shelf, he was not sure about piecing it together from a 92 model.

I disagree about the mags working. Any of the 40 cal and 357sig mags will work together but not with 9mm. Same with the glocks, you have to buy the 9mm mags.

Its a lot cheaper to sell the gun and buy a new 9mm if thats what you want.

I disagree about the mags working. Any of the 40 cal and 357sig mags will work together but not with 9mm. Same with the glocks, you have to buy the 9mm mags.

Its a lot cheaper to sell the gun and buy a new 9mm if thats what you want.
My XD40 mags work with 9mm, it just barely holds the rounds but it does feed. It is sloppy enough I wouldn't trust it for self defense, but works for plinking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top