1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Berger .308 155.5 Bullets $175 for 500 shipped

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by KellyBachand, Mar 17, 2011.

1. KellyBachand

KellyBachand Kent New Member

Kelly Bachand here from the Under US Rifle Team (also from History Channel's Top Shot) and I've been charged with raising a great deal of money for the US Under 25 Rifle Team's trip to Australia for the World Championships this October. The team was fortunate enough to have Berger Bullets donate a large quantity of bullets for us to give out in exchange for your tax deductable donations to the team.

The details:
    Bullet: Berger .30 caliber (.308) 155.5 Fullbore Match (that's #30416 and it has a G1 BC of .464, really a great bullet)
    Price: $175.00 for 500 bullets shipped in the US (500 is the minimum amount)
    Payment is tax deductable and whould be a check made to "Palma Promotions - Berger Bullets U25"

Please contact me via email if you'd like to support the US Under 25 Rifle Team (the Young Eagles).

If you are local and we can meet to exchange the bullets and donation that would save us shipping and get that much more money behind the team!

As a side note, I rarely give out my email so please be respectful of the fact that I'm trusting everyone in this forum with it and please only email me about the above Berger Bullet sales. I appreciate and enjoy any and all comments about Top Shot, but please message me here about that and let me keep my email for business :)

Thanks sooo much!
    Kelly Bachand
  2. johtree

johtree oregon Member

thats a good buy on a great bullet they should go pretty quick

3. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

is that just the bullet or is it the total round ?
  4. KellyBachand

KellyBachand Kent New Member

These are projectiles only, for the shooter making their own extremely accurately .308 ammo.
  5. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

Thanks Kelly!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.