JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tangent
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have this brand new HMR Wilderness stock off a Bergara B14 short action available. Remington 700 footprint. This is the factory upgraded HMR stock with textured web finish and custom camo paint job. I just purchased this rifle to use the barreled action in a chassis, so the stock has not seen any use. These HMR stocks are very nice, with an aluminum mini-chassis molded in, adjustable cheek riser, and multiple sling attachment points. Also has adjustable length of pull, includes multiple spacers to fine tune. Includes bottom metal that accepts all AICS pattern magazines. This is a great upgrade for any of the B14 action Bergara rifles, or other R700 actions.
Located in Tangent, OR. I would be willing to meet up around Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon, and maybe even as far as Portland or Eugene if I can coordinate it with my work schedule. I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

$300 OBO

IMG_9351.jpg IMG_9352.JPG IMG_9353.JPG IMG_9354.JPG IMG_9355.JPG IMG_9356.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service