JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Tangent
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nearly brand new Bergara B14 HMR Wilderness rifle for sale. I purchased this new in July 2021. This is the Wilderness model, with 24'' threaded barrel, factory grey cerakote finish, muzzle brake, and polished/fluted bolt. Muzzle threading is 5/8-24
Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. I have only put 27 rounds through this gun, and the sale will include the spent brass as well as the remaining 13 factory loaded rounds as shown in the photos.

The rifle is in a Magpul Hunter 700 stock, which fits it well. Using the Magpul bottom metal kit this rifle feeds from AICS pattern mags, the original Bergara 5 round mag is included. It will also feed flawlessly from the Magpul AICS mags, but I have not tested any other brands. I have the original boxes and all paperwork.

I do not have the original stock for this rifle.

Comes with the very nice Area 419 scope base. Comes with original Bergara adjustable trigger.

This is an outstanding rifle for this price point. I am only selling to fund a project in a different caliber.

Located in Tangent, I would be happy to meet up around Salem or Corvallis, maybe Eugene if I can fit it in my schedule.

$850 cash only. Not currently looking for trades.

I would be willing to ship this using the shipmygun service.

have 140 rounds of factory new ammo as pictured, I would sell for an additional $250 only with purchase of rifle.

IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thread info updated, I would be willing to sell this as a barreled action for $1k so you can pick the stock or chassis of your choice.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.