JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't wait to get mine. Just ordered a carbon fiber barreled action to go in a stealth gray KRG Bravo stock with a Timney 2-stage trigger.

I just put a b14r barreled action in a grey Bravo. It is very cute. Have not shot it yet. It's set up to be roughly close to my precision bolt gun (6.5 creed, Whiskey 3 folder, NWactionworks custom w/ 18" MTU Krieger).

I love mine, put it in a green Bravo, this thing is a flat out shooter, I want to get into NRL22 shooting, I wish there were more clubs around here putting on matches.
C5167DDD-4947-4B50-9E8C-5E26C4CA10E5.jpeg

Last Edited:
At about 40 yards it is as accurate as I am. I shot maybe 250 rounds. After I got it zeroed, when I was not shooting offhand for fun at cans, most holes were touching, using deck railing as a not so great rest. So it seems like it shoots fine. I did have a few feeding issues but I was probably limp-wristing the bolt.

Here are some groups from mine pictured above, I'm thinking about selling it, it is just not getting the use I want it to have.

8D6853FB-9F4A-4EF5-BC41-EB6CE17B3A95.png
6584D827-CCC1-48C9-AF9F-C6F50C2219C8.png

For those who are uninitiated to match grade 22 rifles , you will get your best results by taking the time to weigh , sort and group your ammo. It really does make a difference in how your rifle will perform, but it also makes a difference in what you feed the rifle. Using top quality ammo like RWS R50 , Eley Tenex , Wolf Match ( Made by Eley) , etc etc will give you better results than running cheap bulk ammo through it.

For those who are uninitiated to match grade 22 rifles , you will get your best results by taking the time to weigh , sort and group your ammo. It really does make a difference in how your rifle will perform, but it also makes a difference in what you feed the rifle. Using top quality ammo like RWS R50 , Eley Tenex , Wolf Match ( Made by Eley) , etc etc will give you better results than running cheap bulk ammo through it.

not only weight sorting but sorting by rim thickness is essential to repeatable accuracy, even with match quality ammo, I shoot mostly Lapua CenterX and it is really consistent but sorting by weight and rim thickness really brings the groups together, it is surprising how much a group will move around the center of a bullseye at 50 yards just from differences in weight and rim thickness, the groups above illustrate that.

not only weight sorting but sorting by rim thickness is essential to repeatable accuracy, even with match quality ammo, I shoot mostly Lapua CenterX and it is really consistent but sorting by weight and rim thickness really brings the groups together, it is surprising how much a group will move around the center of a bullseye at 50 yards just from differences in weight and rim thickness, the groups above illustrate that.

Truth , you can squeeze a lot of accuracy out of a good 22 rifle if you take the time to find a consistent ammo that it likes and sort it accordingly.

You don't have to, you will se a marked improvement in groups if you do, for a rimfire there is really no other wat to ensure consistency shot to shot

I love mine, put it in a green Bravo, this thing is a flat out shooter, I want to get into NRL22 shooting, I wish there were more clubs around here putting on matches.
View attachment 744082

So I'm looking to get a barreled action B-14r Carbon and slapping it into a greyboe renegade I'm nervous about choosing the right battle contour I think it's a #6 contour and then you would select a bergara barrel. Also it's obviously a short action right?

So I'm looking to get a barreled action B-14r Carbon and slapping it into a greyboe renegade I'm nervous about choosing the right battle contour I think it's a #6 contour and then you would select a bergara barrel. Also it's obviously a short action right?
Remington 700 short action footprint. Don't know what the barrel contour is.