JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As the title states, I have one for sale. It has about 120 rounds down the tube. No problem getting 1 1/8" groups at 300 yards. SUPER accurate rifle. I HATE to sell this one but I'm downsizing my collection and this needs to be shot by someone who appreciates a tack driver. It comes as shown with a small amount of Hornady Match ELD-M ammo to get you started.

Rifle: $900
Scope $1300
Warne Rings $70
Bipod $70
Total $2340

I'm asking $1500

Convo if interested. Transfer at A Cut Above Pawn or Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks on you.

IMG_4084.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Want to impress your friends with your "sniper" skills? This setup will make anyone good shot. :s0140:

I have a right handed B 14 HMR and was thinking of selling it for a new left hander. So far it has not been shot since I am lacking a scope. My scope and ring choice so far would be the same as what you are using. I do have a 20 MOA rail for it. Have you ever used your set up for varmint hunting ? If so how do you like your scope for that purpose ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.