JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been thinking about a Beretta TX4 lately. I've also been thinking there is no way in you-know-where that I'm paying more than a thousand dollars for one. I know there out there, as I've seen them at shows in the $600-$950 range, even NIB.

Anybody have one? How do you like it? The review video on BerettaUSA.com briefly eluded to "using hunting loads" with no problems. Has this shotgun with its 18" barrel seen success as a hunting gun?

Any info would be great!

Thanks

It should run pretty good.I used a 391 for ducks and would like to get the new 400,,,but not for $1500
Berettas are every bit as good as the Benellis

I guess they are proud of their new gun

And are thinking of using it for turkeys or deer?

It should run pretty good.I used a 391 for ducks and would like to get the new 400,,,but not for $1500
Berettas are every bit as good as the Benellis

I guess they are proud of their new gun

And are thinking of using it for turkeys or deer?

As for hunting I'm not sure yet. My future TX4's primary mission will be home defense. With it's highly dampened recoil and light weight it will be perfect for Mrs FLYPNW while I am out flying the friendly skies. The latest news of the single mom in Oklahoma defending herself, her child and her home with a shotgun has both of us thinking hard about it. We currently have a selection of Beretta pistols (see my signature line) that would be more than adequate, but we would both prefer the overwhelming fire power to defend our home.

I've read on other forums (TheBerettaForum.net) that it makes a great skeet/clay gun. So if you take the light off and put the plug back in to make it legal, I would think it would be good in the field.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top