JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very nice example of a Beretta Tomcat in extremely clean condition. It's a .32 caliber with tilt up barrel. 7+1 capacity. Includes two magazines. Double-single action, thumb safety on the left side, half-cock option. Very safe to a carry loaded. Carbon steel barrel and slide on an alloy frame. Weight empty is 14.5 ounces.

The gun has been stored away in a drawer collecting lint and has been used very little. It's never been carried.

Two models of this design were available, the difference is the finish. J320104 featured a matte black finish. This one is a J320110 and it has a polished blue finish...it had a slightly higher cost due to the time intensive labor required by Beretta's craftsmen to create the polished finish.

The tip up barrel allows people with weaker hand to load one directly into the barrel without having to rack the slide. Perfect pocket or ladies purse gun.

$400.00. Preference for transfer at Pantel Tactical in Renton.

20190326_132551.jpg 20190326_132801.jpg 20190326_132842.jpg

Too bad you're not closer, I was just checking one of these out at my LGS the other day. Pretty slick little pistol for a belly gun, if I had a need/want for a pocket pistol, this is what I'd get. GLWS.

Dave