JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am taking a hard look at this model for purchase.
Has anyone bought one? Feedback/pros/cons. Where to buy reference and price info.
Thanks in advance.
Apologies if this has gone around the block before. Search did not come up with any threads.

A friend of mine has one, and it's pretty fun to shoot. His wife surprised everyone at the range with it when she decided to see how it did at 50 yards. The RO didn't think she would even be able to get on paper, but she even kept all her shots in the black.

I like the looks of them too and have heard good things about their operation. They do tend to be high priced, so you may be paying a premium for the name.:s0155:

Price is always part of the equation. The AR/AK are great but one complaint I read is that they can be expensive to shoot often.With the CX4 I can use my stockpile of pistol 9mm and the cost savings of using 9mm will offset .223 etc. cost.
After looking all over on the web I found a well priced one very closeby.
We'll see.

Here is mine. I purchased it from a forum member a couple weeks ago. I did a lot of research before purchasing and so far am very very pleased. I have put about 200 rounds of lower end 9mm through it and haven't had a single problem. I got it for the same reasons you are looking, 9mm is less than half the price of 223.

It is very very accurate with just the iron sights and truely a pleasure to shoot. It reeks of quality as expected but don't get it if your scared of polymer.

Pros: 9mm, accurate, looks, ergonomics, 100% ambidextrous, very easy to clean.

Cons: price, expect to pay $750 new.

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/img0024u.jpg/

Thanks Konad,
Any thoughts on folding vertical grip vs non folding? I see you have the folding. And do you find the full out front rail sturdy enough for the bipod?

Just picked up the Beretta CX4/9mm/NIB/top rail/hard case/92 style at Gunbroker.com for $649 plus S&H/FFL fees.
Now to dress her up. I think I will shop for optics, grip and side rails at the next Puyallup show.
EEEEEHAAAAAAW

Doesn't fly cbzdel. The Hi-point may have been in production first but the ATI stock clearly copied the CX4 styling when it appeared. The Hi-point also followed guns such as the Marlin Camp series, did Hi-point copy Marlin?

I suppose you could say the CX4 is elegant because it is Italian designed, and it is certainly attention getting. As the owner of 3 CX4s and the ex-owner of an Alfa Romeo I would say they are somewhat similar in design, sleek, fast handling, a pleasure to use but a bit weak in some mechanical components.

To be fair, I have never heard anything bad about the operation of the Hi-point carbine - like many Hi-points it is ugly but who needs looks in a gun fight.

Doesn't fly cbzdel. The Hi-point may have been in production first but the ATI stock clearly copied the CX4 styling when it appeared. The Hi-point also followed guns such as the Marlin Camp series, did Hi-point copy Marlin?

:D:D:D

ATI did copy Beretta, I knew that, I just wanted to see what kind of response I would get :s0112::s0112::s0112:

Personally I would love to have the said Beretta, but I didnt want to pay the bill when I could have a "look alike" for 1/3 the cost. It served its propose then I sold it to fund a new project

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top