Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta Silver Pigeon S687, 12 ga. 28" Sporting, mint

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Oro, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

$1600 This is a c. 1995 Beretta Silver Pigeon 12ga, in near new condition. Is still stiff and not even broken-in, perhaps 100 rounds through it total. I cannot get a good full-size photo of it, so please look at the close-ups and break-down photos. Comes with six chokes and wrench. 2 x skeet, 1 x full, 1 x mod., 2 x IC. I do have the original Beretta box and papers for it, but they are in storage from a move and I won't have them moved here for six months or more, but I should be able to provide them eventually. There are a few marks here and there on the wood, nothing serious. Barrel, rib, bluing and nickeled receiver are perfect. Only two things of note, really: 1) right side of stock, 3" in from butt and 3" from top, there is a small ding in wood. It is visible in the last photo. At rear of fore-end release, there is a 1/8" piece of wood missing. This last item was actually like that from Beretta. I am the original owner and have had it since new, purchased direct from Beretta via their Gallery. FTF east side of Seattle. Can ship in-state or out if needed at cost; out of state very cheaply.

IMGP5988PEF.jpg
    IMGP5993PEF.jpg
    IMGP5996PEF.jpg
    IMGP5995PEF.jpg
    IMGP5997PEF.jpg
    IMGP6004PEF.jpg

2. Oro

Bump and price drop.

3. Oro

Priced dropped.