JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm really surprised the rotating barrel design did not catch on with more gun companies. By no means is it a new design but seems to aid in better accuracy and felt recoil.
Mike

I was in a store yesterday and they had all the stealth parts on clearance. Great deal. So my question is, does the stealth safety level turn it into a g or is there other mods I have to do.

I'm doing a lot of research on this so any hint would be great.

I was in a store yesterday and they had all the stealth parts on clearance. Great deal. So my question is, does the stealth safety level turn it into a g or is there other mods I have to do.

I'm doing a lot of research on this so any hint would be great.

Yes the stealth controls will make it a G. The only thing that makes it an F besides the control profile is a tiny ball bearing that you remove during the conversion.

I'd love to have a set of stealth controls so if you could let me know where they are on sale that would be great.

I shot my son-in-law's just today. .45 cal model F. Same manual of arms as my beloved 92F. I liked the PX4 a lot. I shot it as well as my 92 and of course both Berettas operated flawlessly. The Px4 seemed to have a lighter trigger. Double action was definately better IMO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top