JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll never miss a chance to sing this guns praises.
I cannot say enough good things about the px4.
I have over 20,000 rounds through mine. Zero malfunctions of any kind. I've shot everything from the nastiest steel cased ammo to hot handloads and everything in between. It's been drug through the woods and has gone over 4,000 rounds between cleanings, and was still accurate enough for me to win a local pistol league with it. The only thing i've done to it is I swapped out the original sights for trijicons. Otherwise this gun is %100 factory original.

I shot more pistols than I care to count before deciding the px4 was the one for me. Now, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Another member did a review of his new px4. It's worth watching:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/general-firearm-discussion/82207-my-new-beretta-px4-storm-inox.html

My sister-in-law has the PX-4 Storm SubCompact (.40) and I had a chance to shoot it recently. I liked it. In fact, we were out target shooting outside and my first two shots were dead-on. I could have gone with it if I wasn't able to go back to the M&P (which I was able to do).

Went and looked at all three sizes in 9mm at Keith's today kinda leaning towards the compact. Thinking one might have to come home with me in the next few weeks.

I just bought one two weeks ago and enjoy shooting it. I got the full size Model F in 40 S&W. I can't say I have a lot of experience shooting other guns as this is my first purchase but of all the guns I have shot I like this one the most. It is just really comfortable in my hands. For the full size at the least break down is ridiculously easy. I also enjoy the safety features. At least for someone like me who is new to owning a gun. I am looking at maybe getting a sub compact for daily carry once my CHL comes in. But as of now I have no regrets getting this gun.

I have a Px4 9mm that I bought new earlier this year. It works well and I haven't had any issues with it, but I don't like the fit in my hand as much as I thought I would. I'm also not a fan of the safety. Everyone I've let try it really likes it.

I'm thinking of replacing it with a Sig.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

I've shot the full-size .45 and the compact .40, and really liked them both. I like the ergonomics better than the XD (and the G-word, of course), though I still shoot better with an XD. It's probably due to a lack of time with the Storm series, however.

All in all, with only a couple hundred rounds through 'em, it's on the 'want' list, for sure. ;)

I'm a certified Beretta Nut yet I really dislike safties an DA/SA guns. fortunately with the Cougar and Storm series of guns it's very easy and only takes a few minutes to convert the F models to G (decocker only).

I don't own a storm...

But I've been itching for one because I like the idea of getting the Cx4 carbine in matching caliber. The mags work on both pieces. Could be very "tactical" haha.

just make sure you get the CX4 with the right insert.. some use 92series mags and some PX4 mags... although you can buy a kit that converts one to the other.

also note the PX4 .45acp does not share magazines with CX4 .45acp (cougar mags)

they are great guns... I like the PX4 compact best...

I love my PX4, one day I want to get a CX4 to match. Out of all the guns I have tried it fit me the best and I've never had any issue with it.

I'm a certified Beretta Nut yet I really dislike safties an DA/SA guns. fortunately with the Cougar and Storm series of guns it's very easy and only takes a few minutes to convert the F models to G (decocker only).

The only thing is I with I had the g version so I will likely be doing the conversion soon. Dumswede have you done this before? Do you know of any good guide. I have not done any smithing stuff before. So I'm trying to read everything I can before I get started.

I love my PX4, one day I want to get a CX4 to match. Out of all the guns I have tried it fit me the best and I've never had any issue with it.

The only thing is I with I had the g version so I will likely be doing the conversion soon. Dumswede have you done this before? Do you know of any good guide. I have not done any smithing stuff before. So I'm trying to read everything I can before I get started.

I've done G conversions on Storms and Cougars and its pretty easy with the right tools. You Just need a small punch and some patience. Check out the Beretta forum for tons of reading on this topic.
PX4 G Model Conversion Completed - Beretta Forum

just bought my first handgun and it is a px4 9mm full-size type c ( dual action only no safety) ... took it out yesterday for my first hand gun experience and wow this thing is smooth and fun .. my friend was also there with his 9mm guns and i fired them also .. we shared ammo and the px4 had way less recoil .. to the point of noticeable .. this gun is a hoot i even fired 17 rounds hard and fast and did mag change quickly and kept firing for 17x2=34 rounds on target in less than 10 seconds and i left a 5 inch grouping of devastation on that little paper target at 20 feet .. all i can say is that i love this gun and will be getting the cx4 as well . :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top