1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta PX4 Storm vs. FNH FNX-9

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Apr 26, 2012.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

For anyone interested, I just did a head to head comparison of these two very similar handguns (Beretta PX4 Storm and FNH FNX-9). I wanted to be thorough so the video ended up being pretty long. To make it a little easier to view I decided to break it into two parts. The first part deals more with the physical characteristics of each gun. How they differ and how they are similar. The second video deals with the performance of both guns at the range.

Beretta PX4 Storm vs. FN FNX-9 (Part 1) - YouTube

Beretta PX4 Storm vs. FN FNX-9 (Part 2) - YouTube
    Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  2. padd54

padd54 Central Oregon/Cascades Active Member

For those of us that want to take the time to view the videos, what was the outcome?
  3. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

Well you suckered me in, now I'm eating crow.
    You just had to bring up my favorite pistol...

I love the px4 and I agree with your assessment.
    Personally, I have the decocker only model. When I do carry it I leave it half cocked so it shortens up the DA pull slightly for the first shot.

Also, dont forget to grab a few 20 round magazines. They are usually the same price as the 17 rounders, every bit as reliable, and are much better for the zombies.
  4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo