Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta PX4 Storm caliber conversion.

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by DP641, Nov 11, 2011.

1. DP641

DP641 NW Washington State Member

Does anyone know if the Beretta PX4 Storm can be converted to 357 SIG. If so, I'd like to know who may have such a barrel available. Thanks for any information.

Happy Veteran's Day to all, especially our precious active service members, including Veterans.

2. torrejon224

torrejon224 Springfield, OR Member

I'm a big fan of the 357 sig and currently own a full size & compact M&P in that caliber along with a Walther P99 in 40s&w I found a Jarvis 357sig conversion barrel for. Recently, I have taken an interest in Berettas and may purchase a Cougar in 357. As far as the PX4 goes there are no barrels currently available for it unless you cough up some big bucks to get a custom one made, would probably run between $400 and $600just for the barrel. I hear that Beretta is considering making the PX4 in 357 sig and with any luck it could get intro'd at the upcoming SHOT show as there is quite a bit of talk floating around about it. I know I'd pick one up in a heartbeat so keep those fingers crossed!

3. DP641

DP641 NW Washington State Member

Thanks torejon224, for the insightful answer,