JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
ESTACADA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi there,

For sale here is my Beretta PX4 Storm, full-size in 9mm. It is a fantastic, indestructible, reliable, flat-shooting, ergonomic pistol, but I'm moving to the world of SIG and red-dots so sadly this one has to go to fund that endeavor.

It is currently setup as a decocker-only, but I will include the spring and ball-bearing in case you'd like to make it a safety-decocker model.

I do not have the case or any of the spare backstraps. It has Truglo Tritum Pro sights recently installed (excellent sights, IMHO), has a Langton Tactical hammer spring installed (as well as an unused spare), has a Talon grip applied, and has a Beretta steel guide rod/spring assembly installed (original will be included as well). It has an excellent trigger pull and is exceptionally accurate.

Also included but not pictured is a Concealment Express OWB paddle holster. I believe I have a total of four magazines (two brand new in the package) but only three are pictured here (I'll go search for the fourth later today...found it!...4 mags total, two of which are new). As well, I have an Allen soft case I can include with the pistol so it at least has something to keep itself warm.

Asking $350 for all. Check out the pictures and contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

David

PX4.jpg

PX4 stuff.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Four mags, best sights ever, Langdon springs, Talon grips. In the words of President Biden, "Come on, man! Buy this pistol!"

Bump with a new lower price. This is a stupid deal and we all know it, but I got things to pay for so it's your lucky day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.