JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale: One Beretta PX4 Storm compact 9mm handgun in like new condition and professionally sighted in by Rich's Gun Shop.

Sale includes: (2) 15 round magazines, (1) adjustible paddle holster, (1) ProTech holster with extra mag pocket, (2) different backstraps to customize grip to your liking, (1) cheap laser sight, factory trigger lock/cable and factory case and box.

This is an incredibly smooth firing and accurate handgun and I hate to sell, but am selling most of my guns in preparation for retirement in Mexico where you get to keep only 1 handgun. I have fired roughly 100 rounds through this and it is in basically new condition. It fits your hand perfectly and feels solid as a rock. Great handgun all around for concealed carry or just killing beer cans in the woods. The paddle holster is adjustible, locking and is a custom fit for the PX4 Storm-not generic.
Will ship to only an FFL licensed dealer in the US 48 states for a flat fee of $90 (has to be next day air for UPS).

I'm in Tualatin so if you're close we could do the transfer at the Tigard Pawn Shop for $25 which I'll pay.

Price is $399

20170415_110052.jpg 20170415_141924[1].jpg 20170415_110155.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.