JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale

Beretta PX4 Storm (Type-C)

.45ACP - Single Action Only - Spurless Hammer - 4" Rotating Barrel

Comes with EVERYTHING pictured

- 3 x Nine (9) Round Mags (genuine Beretta)
- 1 x Ten (10) Round Special Edition Stainless Steel Mag (genuine Beretta)
- Steel "ammo-can" style case with high density foam insert
- 100 Rounds of mixed (some re-man) .45ACP (tray included)

(8/21/2022) - PRICE DROP + an EXTRA 538 Rounds of mixed .45ACP in trays (Total of 638 Rounds)

Less than 90 rounds through it – Barely used

Please be VERY aware – This PX4 is a Type-C, it has no manual safety or decocker. It has what Beretta calls a "Constant-Action" Trigger. When chambered the spurless hammer sits at a half-cocked position with an active firing pin safety, which disengages as you pull the trigger, which completes the hammer cycle. The trigger pull is kind of long, but has been lightened with the Cougar "D' Spring upgrade and smoothed out with a basic polish and lube of the Hammer, Sear and Hammer Spring Guides.

It shoots accurate and soft thanks to the rotating barrel but I didn't get to use it much as I wanted to. Especially since the last time I did, someone stole 2 of my Special Edition Stainless Steel mags while I was sighting in a rifle. So now I'm selling it to make room for something else, happy to answer any relevant questions.

$500 Cash negotiable - Can meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.

Buyer pays Transfer Fee

IMG_20220417_145748742_HDR.jpg IMG_20220417_145808413_HDR.jpg IMG_20220417_150013908_HDR.jpg IMG_20220417_150056526_HDR.jpg IMG_20220417_145652176_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.