JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my Beretta PX 4 Storm 45 ACP pistol. In very good condition, includes holster, OEM packaging and accessories, etc. If I had to guess this pistol has <1500 rounds through it (always brass, and always cleaned after a range session).

MSRP is $630 or thereabouts. Willing to sell for $550 OBO.

4F0967D6-501C-4A86-AAEE-196853E6E9E1.jpeg 5D97524D-E1A7-4AD5-931F-4AD6A2A6DFF0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am definitely interested and in Bothell, not too far away. I have one in 9mm and one in 40S&W (wanna trade a PX4c 40 for 45??) and I'll be selling the 40 this weekend (and I also have a very nice S&W 3rd Gen. 659 (stainless) I'm looking to sell or trade if 9mm old school steel interests you. (I like Sound Loans in Everett for my transfers, but that might be a hoof for you. Next week works for me.)

tom b.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.