JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one. I can't wait for it to sell so that I can stop claiming ownership to such a piece of junk.

It's got it's pro's. Nice DA trigger, great ergonomics, mag quality is top notch.

And it's also got it's cons. Horrible SA (worst ever actually) trigger, polymer feed ramp.

All in all, I don't like it, but that's just me.

My brother just bought a 9mm and we took it out shooting a couple weeks ago. I liked it. It shot well, real smooth. But it does feel a little cheap. Too much polymer. It does shoot great and feels great. All in all, I like my 92fs more, but I wouldn't mind having one in my collection. I don't think you would have buyers remorse, but then again I don't know if it would be the last handgun you ever bought.

Keeping with my tradition of not being able to learn from others mistakes. I got again highly lathered up about a new firearm and jumped at the first one I saw. I did however read up on several forums and would figure it was roughly 90-10 in favor of this gun.
I was able to pick up a lightly used(still has that new gun smell)40 S&W from a NWF member. He belonged to a private range and allowed me to shoot it. It shot great, the recoil was as low as advertised. Very similar to a 9mm.
Very ergonomic and looks real handsome with me on one end of it.
Ive never been a Beretta guy, I do forsee myself procuring the compact version in .40 S&W when it becomes more available. Very user friendly for take down and the supernova sites where far superior to standard sites. The version I picked up is the type C, double action only. The type F seemed to receive bad reviews due to the single action first shot.
Thanks for the input on the PX4 to all that responded.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top