JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$315
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought used over 30 years ago. Includes original magazine clip. I have shot less than 50 rounds. Was lubricated and cleaned prior to my first use, and cleaned after every use. Used at the range 5/6 times over 30 plus years. Functions perfectly. I love this one, but I just don't need or use it. It's a beautiful pistol. Buyer to pay all transfer fees. Must meet at an FFL in the Lynnwood, Washington area. Thank you!

IMG_6686.jpeg IMG_6690.jpeg IMG_6698.jpeg IMG_6701.jpeg IMG_6705.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bought used over 30 years ago. Includes original magazine clip. I have shot less than 50 rounds. Was lubricated and cleaned prior to my first use, and cleaned after every use. Used at the range 5/6 times over 30 plus years. Functions perfectly. I love this one, but I just don't need or use it. It's a beautiful pistol. Buyer to pay all transfer fees. Must meet at an FFL in the Lynnwood, Washington area. Thank you!

View attachment 1281517 View attachment 1281518 View attachment 1281519 View attachment 1281520 View attachment 1281521
Are still selling it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.