JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Pico about two years ago and although it was very accurate and a nice gun I could hardly rack the slide and had a stiff trigger pull.
I finally returned it to Beretta about ten days ago for the up-grade.
What a difference, like an entirely new gun. Replaced the springs on the slide and trigger.

Looks like a keeper
Enjoy the rain
Ken

The recoil spring upgrade was much needed, but there have been some bad ones. I picked mine up less than 6 months ago and the spring didn't make it 150rds before needing to be replaced.
Beretta shipped a replacement quickly.

Another mod that a few people have done is remove the inner hammer spring. This seems to reduce trigger pull almost in half (though I don't really have a problem with OE pull).

That said, I just got my lasermax frame in the mail today!

As I mentioned the trigger was also up-graded on mine and the pull now has to be reduced by about half and seems much smoother with less travel.
I was really impressed with the service from Beretta and was given daily updates on progress. I did exchange several messages with them as to who would pay for the shipping back to them...I lost that one as it was called an upgrade rather than a recall. They paid return shipping though and included an extra clip (I sent one back and received two) also a nice Beretta pistol box.
As stated very happy with it now.