JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone! Put 200 rounds through my Nano today, with three different magazines, and had a lot of failures to extract and feed. At some points it was literally every other round for an entire magazine, multiple times! Here is what I shot today about ~30 rounds each. ALL of these ammos had issues:

Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ
Magtech 115gr FMC
Magtech 124gr FMC
Hornady Critical Defense 115gr
Winchester 147gr JHP
Remington 147gr FMJ
Remington 124gr FMJ

The odd thing: Two weeks ago put 300 rounds of Blazer Brass 115gr with four failure to extracts.

And so I'm going to call Beretta tomorrow and find out how good their customer service is :)

Is this a new Nano? I thought they worked out the extractor issues in the first gen and that they were generally working fairly well now.

I called Beretta and was able to speak with someone. I explained to him what was going on and he suggested that the pistol be sent to Beretta for inspection at their expense. Turn around is 2-4 weeks, which is a long time, but is okay with me. So far I'm pleased with Beretta's customer service and look forward to having my fixed Nano back in my hands at the range :)

I had FTF and FTE issues with mine, sent it back (at their expense). They returned it and it has been flawless ever since. They did a feed ramp polish and replaced the extractor. Turn around time was less than 2 weeks. I am vary happy, although it would have been better if I did not have issues to begin with.

My Nano has been pretty darn good. It only had one failure to extract, but I'm not too worried about it because I was shooting 115 grain ammo (don't remember the brand). I've never had any issues with the 124 grain and up ammo though.

My Nano just arrived. Message from Beretta:

"Safety check. Inspected the firearm and noted the issue. Replaced the extractor and spring, polished the feed ramp and chamber. Fired 30rds of Winchester 115gr FMJ and encountered no malfunctions"

I'm happy that it is fixed. Will test the pistol after the holidays. I'm pleased with the really quick turnaround by Beretta :)