JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale:

• Beretta Nano 9mm
    • Brand new in box with all original materials
  • Crimson Trace LaserGuard laser sight
    • Model LG-483H
    • Brand new comes with box and all materials
    • IWB holster included (part of the Crimson Trace package)
  • Two 6-round Beretta Magazines (new)
  • Two 8-round Beretta Magazines (new)
    • The 8-round magazines are very hard to come by--they sell out in immediately whenever Beretta lists them.

Current retail is:

$399 - Nano
$190 - LaserGuard
$100 - ($49 for each 8 round magazine on ebay, which is the only place you can find them plus a few bucks for shipping).

Total retail right now: $689. Save $10 and take it off my hands with no waiting for $679. This is a great deal and I'm taking a $50 loss to sell it at this price so the price is firm.

This is a private party transaction. I'm an Oregon resident and not a gun dealer/FFL so my preference is to sell to an Oregon resident.

If you would like to buy this gun and are not an Oregon resident, you will have to arrange for FFL transfer and pay any associated fees.

This is an awesome pistol. If you've been looking for a Nano this one has it all.

iTpW858.jpg

Thanks for the post. I removed the requirement of a background check from my listing. It appeared to be required by Oregon law when I read the statute (ORS 166.436) but on closer review it appears to be optional.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.