Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta model 38

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by Just Jim, May 7, 2015.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Had the honor and privledge to shoot a Beretta model 38 today. Old world craftsmanship that made me understand why so many liked it in WWII. From a shooters point of view it was very accurate... even on full auto dumping the mag. It's weight, trigger pull and fine fit allowed me to get a full mag dump in a 6 inch circle at 25 yards. I am not a good shot, others would do far better.

Guy is private so no pictures but here is the gun. ..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_Model_38

40calruler and albin25 like this.
  2. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

I did not even know that gun existed. That is awesome.

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

There is so much out there that people have no idea is there. The ARPC machinegun shoot will have lots of demo guns a man can try out for the cost of a magazine full of ammo. It's just great fun and it really doesn't cost much in the long run.

4. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

I met a member here last weekend that told me about that. Sounds like the wife would like to go as well. I have only shot one full auto and that was a .22. I would definitely love to check it out and shoot some awesome guns!

5. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

It is definitely cheaper than buying your own and you'll have a much larger selection from which to choose.