Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta model 38

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by Just Jim, May 7, 2015.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Had the honor and privledge to shoot a Beretta model 38 today. Old world craftsmanship that made me understand why so many liked it in WWII. From a shooters point of view it was very accurate... even on full auto dumping the mag. It's weight, trigger pull and fine fit allowed me to get a full mag dump in a 6 inch circle at 25 yards. I am not a good shot, others would do far better.

Guy is private so no pictures but here is the gun. ..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_Model_38

40calruler and albin25 like this.
  2. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

I did not even know that gun existed. That is awesome.

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

There is so much out there that people have no idea is there. The ARPC machinegun shoot will have lots of demo guns a man can try out for the cost of a magazine full of ammo. It's just great fun and it really doesn't cost much in the long run.

4. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

I met a member here last weekend that told me about that. Sounds like the wife would like to go as well. I have only shot one full auto and that was a .22. I would definitely love to check it out and shoot some awesome guns!

5. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

It is definitely cheaper than buying your own and you'll have a much larger selection from which to choose.