JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***I accidentally closed my previous thread... here we go again***

I have an almost new Beretta Mini Cougar 9mm for sale. It has less than 1 box fired through it. The gun comes with two magazines and a Desantis leather IWB holster.

It has no safety or de-cocker so it is virtually snag-proof too. The trigger is long & smooth the slide feels like its on ball bearings. Shoots DAO with a consistent trigger pull, it has a bobbed hammer and NOT striker fired. Truly a unique design.

I am asking $530 for it. AND box of ammo too

I would trade for:

9mm handguns
Glock 19 +?
Sig sp2022
Sig P250
Partial trades welcome... Let me know what you have to offer!

Pics...

I am in Newberg, but can travel to the Portland Area to make a deal during the week.

PMs replied to, gun still available...

Sorry, no deal on the SKS. Really looking for 9mm handgun trades only... just because I have 9mm ammo. Not a good time to be switching calibers.

i have about 4 boxes. i have found out that the best place to buy ammo is bi-mart. they haven jacked there prices too bad yet. and they always have .45. at least over here they do. but that cool if you change you mind let me know..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.