JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have always wanted a Beretta, and when I found a M9A3 for a smoking deal I had to have it. They are super fun to shoot, and have tons of parts forward and backward compatibility. Spare parts were easy to find, I think I could rebuild the thing 3 times over with what I have acquired. The factory mags work well, grabbed 5 extra. The mecgar 20 rounds are nice, grabbed a handful of those. The mecgar 18 rounders are the sweet spot, as they are flush fit. As you can see I even found a nice standard barrel to use when I carry the gun. My hope is that with the non-threaded barrel I can use holsters designed for the 92A1/M9A1. I had to do a little fitting with the new barrel and locking block, but it was a 45 minute job. The barrel was a gen 1 or two and the block was a gen 3. The plungers are flatted on the sides of the gen 3 and round on earlier models apparently. I think the black barrel looks pretty sweet as well. I have a FDE TRL-1 in route.

I have about 500 rounds down the pipe so far, and it just shoot so easy. They are just so easy to work on. Any other beretta fans out there?

Thus far...
- Stainless guide rod and gold spring kit
- new barrel and locking block
- cool hand grips
- loads of mags
- nice holster for pistol with light
- Beretta branded IWB
- G conversion

IMG-4306.JPG IMG-4307.JPG IMG-4308.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a 92fs Inox I love.

It's on the list of things to have a few parts swapped out but finances right now are tight but it will eventually replace my G17 as my carry gun when it's tuned.

651182AB-9446-44DE-901A-EA0CAC81136D.png E6E99779-BC38-4E0C-9537-A51B28D4A0F8.jpeg A7FB565B-4794-4593-AFFB-9626CA358BC4.png

Simply my favorite hand gun. I have a 92FS Inox, a 92FS Centurion and a M9A1. I purchased a couple threaded barrels for them as my next major purchase will be some suppressors.

I love my 92FS Compact L M9A1 or as I call it, 92FS-G (Wilson combat did a G conversion). I've upgraded a lot on it and enjoy it very much. Can't wait to shoot it suppressed (suppressor is pending approval).

I love the old school look, it is reliable and has good capacity. This is my second 92fs, first one was a 92F but it was too much gun for caliber. I like the compact more because I can always build it bigger (18 rnd mag and a threaded full size barrel).
I can put all my rounds in a credit card size outline from 10 yards away, I'm happy
Resized_20200801_232410.jpeg

I have always wanted a Beretta, and when I found a M9A3 for a smoking deal I had to have it. They are super fun to shoot, and have tons of parts forward and backward compatibility. Spare parts were easy to find, I think I could rebuild the thing 3 times over with what I have acquired. The factory mags work well, grabbed 5 extra. The mecgar 20 rounds are nice, grabbed a handful of those. The mecgar 18 rounders are the sweet spot, as they are flush fit. As you can see I even found a nice standard barrel to use when I carry the gun. My hope is that with the non-threaded barrel I can use holsters designed for the 92A1/M9A1. I had to do a little fitting with the new barrel and locking block, but it was a 45 minute job. The barrel was a gen 1 or two and the block was a gen 3. The plungers are flatted on the sides of the gen 3 and round on earlier models apparently. I think the black barrel looks pretty sweet as well. I have a FDE TRL-1 in route.

I never would have thought to put a black barrel with the black controls. I think it looks pretty cool!

I have my 92G That I purchased in 1993. Other than upgrading the sights and grips, it is bone stock. I carried it for 15 years and not once did I ever have any type of malfunction. The 92 series guns are in my opinion one of the best handguns made.

Keep in mind that the round trigger as well as the threaded barrel make finding a holster a bit harder. The "92X performance" is a full steel gun, making it pretty heavy, where as the M9A3 and 92X have an aluminum frame. The M9A3 in black would be nice, the finish on the tan has not been very durable, at least for me. Specifically the finish on the slide, frame and barrel are GTG. I do not really care, I shoot a lot of rounds and it goes in and out of a holster a lot, so most mine may be aging a bit quicker.

Whatever you do get the G version (or convert) and get the vertex frame, it is a great combo.

I have seen Wilsons Lately for $1100. Hard to beat at that price.

One of the most underatted pistols of all time and one of if not the finest DA/SA combat handgun ever made (Sorry HK, your triggers suck)

These are hard to beat, at half of what some of the others go for. They are easy to shape a bit with a dremel or sand paper. Because of the material, after working, you just rinse it with water, and it is impossible to tell you even tinkered with it. Mine felt fat in the web of my hand, took 15 minutes to shape them.