JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.beretta.com/en-us/m9a3/

I think it looks pretty slick, but I have a soft spot for the M9 series.
M9A3_Final_00181.jpg

Last Edited:
So far I'm not a pistol rail fan so the original appeals to me more.

It is a natural upgrade considering how popular lights and lasers have become. Glad to see them trying to stay competitive.

It looks like the M9A3 is running around 8-900 and the Wilson Combat is around 1200. I would agree that if you're already in the 1k range for a Beretta, you may as well go the distance for the Brigadier.

My old Beretta 92FS is the only gun I have ever regretting selling and miss dearly.

I think those new Berettas are a little ugly. The rail is great to have for a light, since the FS is a little big to carry ( I used to).

I have all Glocks now for the modular design and sharing mags between the 26, 17, and 34.
But I would buy my 92 back in a sec if I knew who has it!

I like that the grip is much different than the standard m9 or 92. This one actually fits in my hand without that huge bump on the back of the grip.....

But alas, I think I'll stick with my 1911's.

I held one (zackly like the one in the first post) a couple days ago at Sportsman's ($860). I have small hands and the regular ol' 92's have always been too big grip-wise and this m9a1 actually felt pretty good. If I add a Wilson Combat short reach trigger it would be darn near perfect.

I've also been looking at a same-state, FTF private sale of a 92G compact (Italian made, pre-rail) with Wilson ultra thin g10 grips, Wilson recoil spring, short reach trigger, lighter 16#hammer spring and Combat hammer...
...But, he sez he's firm at $700. Prices are all over the map on these and I want to be sure I don't over pay.
It sure is a looker though.

upload_2015-12-17_21-45-0.png
Actual gun I'm considering

Last Edited:
$700 not too bad with those upgrades. You can find a new G or FS for $500 online.

The A3 has a slimmer grip frame and can be configured as a FS or G model. It comes with wrap around grips that are the same size as the 92xx. I think I'll end up with a A3 after the holidays. Add a WC trigger and recoil guide and call it good.

Hickok just did a vid on it.. with a nice silencer too. He kinda liked it.
I'd be kinda tempted to paint that thread protector day-glo orange.. wouldn't want to lose it!

I'm an old school 92 dude and would only grab this A3 if it was a deal I couldn't refuse. I don't care much for the safeties myself, but Wilson combat changed all that with the lopro mmm yummy.

With those new rail type grip pannels and a threaded barrel bought online.. One can turn a used 92FS into the ghetto version of the M9A3 :D.. Though the front sight will still be fixed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top