JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do any of you own a Beretta M9 - 22lr pistol?

Do you like it?

What is your favorite ammunition for this pistol?

How long have you owned it and how many rounds have you put through it?

Any issues or problems with it?

I am looking at a couple of guns for my husband now.

Thank you.

Cate

Thanks and I was going to HUNT for videos online too.

But I would like INPUT from some forum members about THIS pistol in 22lr since I do not know any person who owns one too.

Thanks and I will check out this video that you posted and some others too.

Cate

Thanks and I was going to HUNT for videos online too.

But I would like INPUT from some forum members about THIS pistol in 22lr since I do not know any person who owns one too.

Thanks and I will check out this video that you posted and some others too.

Cate
I offered up the video because the guy who made it is very well known for his 22lr shooting. CCI even named ammo after his videos. Good luck on your search.

Last Edited:
I offered up the video because the guy who made it is very well known for his 22lr shooting. CCI even named ammo after his videos. Good luck on your search.

Thanks and I appreciate it. I just viewed it and will look at some more videos too.

I do know the man in the video from other ones in the past. He is well known in the shooting world.

I just wanted to know if any person on this forum owns and shoots this pistol.

First hand talk.

I bookmarked what you put up to show my husband when he gets home from his walk/exercise time.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Cate

I own one and I like it a lot because it functions good, 15 rounds capacity, and the controls are just like the 92fs 9mm. It actually looks, feels, and behaves (controls) like its 9mm brother.

I've shot all kinds of ammo and it's been very reliable. The Winchester white box was probably the most problematic ammo, just usual feeding and extraction issues. The gun is reliable but it's the ammo that causes issues, thats the nature of .22lr I guess.

Last time I shot it, I used Remington, federal, and some LAX .22lr, no issues and I probably shot 100 or so rounds.

I've had mine for eight months or so. Shot probably 400-500 rounds, probably had 20 or so feeding issues out of all those rounds.

Over all, it's a good quality gun in my opinion. Made in Germany and it has a good amount of weight to it, it's not like a cheap toy.

Mine came with one mag, I bought two more.... a bit pricy but good quality mags.

Lower/frame is polymer. Slide is aluminum, and the trigger is not bad.

I just installed some wood grips on mine and it looks really nice.
Screenshot_20210622-033638_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210622-033647_Gallery.jpg

I've had one for quite some time and it was almost instantly a favorite of what I call Gun day Sunday. Every other Sunday during the amenable weather months we do a cook out/pot luck for the employees and their families and open up the shooting range. I have no idea how many thousands of rounds mine has fired, but it's still reliable and accurate, and I'm quite happy with it.

I've had mine for about 3 years now. I lost count of how many rounds went through it, but I will say I don't recall any malfunctions, probably very few. It is more reliable than my Mark IV. 15rd mags are about $28 each and high quality, I've added 2 extras and each has worked very well. They are easy to load.

One problem was the safety switch broke in half. It was still retained in the slide and functioned, but rattled around. I contacted Beretta and they sent a new one, free of charge. There is also a suppressor ready model I probably should've hunted for as I also added the factory threaded barrel and tall sights. I waited for them to go on sale on the Beretta website. You may also get some crud launched in your face with it being a .22 and open-top slide.

Overall, it's easy to shoot, take down, clean, and enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top