JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you bought 3-4 yrs ago, that would make it a 1st gen, the 2nd gen was released around 6/18. Thanks.
I just got the time to contact berretta and asked about the gen 1 gen 2 thing, they told me that's a label distributors are putting on them the only change was a different style of bolt release button and the guy from berretta said they don't classify them as a gen 1 or gen 2. that one just has a different bolt release button. so I guess if a guy wanted to classify them as a gen 1 or 2 then yes mine was made in 2016 so I guess it would be a gen 1.

I have a "Gen 1" non-pistol grip and love the shotgun. Easy to shoot and is not too hard on the shoulder, though I can't speak to shooting it all day. This is a fair price for one that is unfired.

I just got the time to contact berretta and asked about the gen 1 gen 2 thing, they told me that's a label distributors are putting on them the only change was a different style of bolt release button and the guy from berretta said they don't classify them as a gen 1 or gen 2. that one just has a different bolt release button. so I guess if a guy wanted to classify them as a gen 1 or 2 then yes mine was made in 2016 so I guess it would be a gen 1.

Of that I have no doubt as it was a distributor that told me about it in the first place. I also thought they did something with the choke system and some other minor "refinements", don't know for sure. :s0092:

These are great guns and the bolt latch is a non issue, Berretta, Aridus Industries and others make a replacement part.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.