JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****traded****

Pictured Inox/Stainless Beretta (Not Stoeger) Cougar in 9mm. This model was only imported by Beretta for one year in 9mm and .40. They were later imported by PWarms and were stamped PWarms, this one was imported by Beretta USA so it bears no extra import stamps.
Not mint by any means, I've probably fired 1500rds through it over the years. Some wear from that firing and holstering on the trigger guard and dust cover which I've tried to picture, a few scuffs on front of grip. Small chip in corner of one grip. No dings into metal, just finish wear on the frame, slide is excellent.

Converted to "G," has SST guiderod, otherwise factory as far as I know.
Includes:
-8 OEM 15rd mags with beadblasted alum baseplates to match frame finish
-2 OEM 10rd mags
-Bladetech OWB holster

Asking $700 for the package, FTF in Albany area. Or $575 for gun and the two 10rd-mags.
Possible trades (Cash or other maybe needed to make up difference)
-Benelli 12ga Supernova Tactical with ghost-ring sights
-S&W Shield in 9mm, no safety
-Walther PPQ
-Open to other quality handguns, let me know what you have.
-Nice Optics
-Sub $200 ZT knives

photo1_zpsa901bec7.jpg photo2_zps93d4678b.jpg photo3_zps1c665c08.jpg photo4_zps04116da1.jpg

Last Edited:
I keep checking back and hoping the price was closer to my acceptable pain threshold and that "will ship to out of state FFL" magically appear.
Alas....still only drooling on my keyboard.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.