JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never really cared for the Beretta 92 and for no good reason. There was a new compact model for sale here a short time ago and I bought it. The gun is very nice looking, slick and tight with a pretty good trigger. I took it to the range yesterday and shot it for the first time. With a rest at 18 yards, the first round was in the bullseye and I cut a nice group after that. I'll be keeping this one.

I put a lighter hammer spring, a Wolff trigger spring, a Wilson combat buffer, bigger mag release button, Wilson combat rear U shaped sight, and did a G conversion (done by wilson combat).
I love how mine is set up. I also installed a full size threaded barrel. I have a Langdon tactical trigger bar and an all metal trigger, not that factory plastic coated bs.

when my suppressor gets out of jail sometime next year, I'm gonna enjoy my 92 much more.
20200711_023406.jpg 20200711_023406.jpg

Last Edited:
I put some Wilson springs in mine and it made a big difference in the trigger.
Dude! With my M9, that double action is butter now.

Only thing is the front sight. Can't replace it. I'd have to send it off to a machine shop.... F that lol.

I got some recoil springs coming. 11 and 12 lbs I think, just in case my factory is too heavy. Because I won't need a piston for my suppressor. I'll either direct screw on, or use a 3 lug adaptor. No Neilson device needed because I don't have to worry about a tilt barrel etc.

I've changed my mind about the Berettas over the years.
I hated em (and everything 9mm) when they replaced the 1911 as military sidearm.

I bought an Italian-made piece about 5 yrs ago and it was amazing, the word "slick" doesn't even begin to describe it. Also pretty freaking huge for a 9... and that milled-in front sight.

It went away after a few yrs but I think I'd like to get another one, see if lightening can strike a second time

My first Beretta was the 92F (full size). For the caliber, it was just way too big and heavy. For me, the compact is perfect. I can still run full size mags, I can run the extended 30 rounders, and it is easier to carry.
Between the Beretta and the MP5, watching Die Hard these days is much more fun lol.

Bought the 96F as my personal handgun when the military went to the 92 so I had familiar manual of arms at work and at home. Butter smooth gun and accurate, but just a tank. Bought a Glock to replace it. Ended up with a Walther P99 in .40 S&W 1st gen and loved it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews