JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD *****

Beretta Cheetah model 85fs in .380 in 'excellent' condition. Gun is single and double action with ambidexterous decocker and safety (same lever).

Includes holster and 2 8 round magazines -no box or manual. I am 2nd owner so exact roundcount is unknown but it is very low. I bought this for my wife and she doesn't like it.....

Sale or Trade value $395 Firm

Trade ideas:
AR10 upper half (Armalite compatible) or AR10 upper components.
FNP45
FNP9M (compact model only)
Also looking for a few pallets of retaining wall concrete blocks (approx: 345 each if 6"x16" or 690 if 4"x12"), plus capstones.
Dual axle flatbed trailer 14'-16' range, approx 7,000 pound gvw (must have title)
Have additional cash to make trades work depending on quantity, type, and quality.

will consider all trade offers, what do you have?

The slide is difficult for her to pull back; it is relatively stiff but I believe that's because it is not broken in yet. I thought about running a couple hundred rounds through it to see if it would help but I then remembered what .380 ammo costs and since her perspective on the gun is now slanted (imagine that...), I figured it better to sell it and get something else.
The slide release is also difficult to release for the same reason...quite a bit of tension when locked back.

Thanks for the inquiry.

I just want to make sure that you know that Beretta also makes a BEAUTIFUL .380 tip-up barrel model, very similar to yours, just for your exact situation. It does not load by racking the slide, so it is very good for weak/damaged hands.......................elsullo :s0155:

If this is still available would you be willing to meet in the middle somewhere,Im very interested.Please let me know if you can shoot me your phone # ill give you a call.Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.