JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had the storm carbine in .45 for several months. One of the few guns I've sold I wish I still had. It was perfect for home defense. It was reasonably accurate to 50 yards (as far as I was ever able to shoot it, I was living in Denver with just indoor ranges). The construction of the gun was typical good quality Beretta. The takedown, maintenance, and switching from right to left hand operation was a snap.

I would highly recommend it.

I have it in 9mm love it. Easy to shoot, breakdown, and clean. Easy to change from right to left hand. The new ones are setup to use the PX mags but you can change mag sleeve to use the 92s mags. I shoot this accurate out to about 100m

they are great little guns. Mec Gar makes some nice flush fit hi caps and 20rounders. The CX4 breaks down quickly and easily. Sights kinda suck, but I can ring a milk jug out to 100-150yds 3-4times before the water is completely out of it. Kicks about the same as my AR IMO (9mm CX4 vs AR in 223). Trigger pull sucks nuts, but can be improved. If you want I can show you how to do some mods to the trigger group to improve the pull. There is a guy on beretta forum.net that is making some US parts like trigger and hammer, recoil spring rod and heavy duty buffer. Good stuff from what I have heard. Just be sure to get the top optic rail as you will want to put a red dot on it at some point. I don't think you can go wrong with this gun. I really really really want to pick one up in 40 and 45. Would be fun to SBR or figure out a way to legally put a can on it.

The are a fun rifle, however, I am not really a fan of rifles that have magazine that inserts into the pistol grip (Lower Mag Capacity) but I say jump on it if you want a new range toy/SHTF rifle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top