JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new Beretta Nano 9mm never been shot. It comes with everything in the box instruction manual,warranty lock, 1-6rd mag and 1-8rd extended mag. This is the newest Beretta Nano Generation. Are you tired of bulky subcompact guns rubbing on your skin or being exposed? well I got the right solution for you, your looking at a pocket size gun that is light, slim and you can pretty much carry it any where you want without feeling a thing. This is the perfect gun for you. Whats great about this gun is that its by Beretta a military brand gun so you know its strong, durable, and reliable. The Nano's extremely low profile, snag free design makes it easy to carry and draw from concealment. To accommodate right or left-handed use, the Nano's magazine release button can be easily reversed. The Nano's sights are user adjustable with a 1.3mm hexwrench and your fingers. This allows anyone to adjust their sights without the assistance of a gunsmith. The reason why I'm selling this gun because I have two of the same gun. I want to sell it for $475 FTF in Vancouver,WA. WA ID is required for bill of sale. No low ballers.

20130201_131850_zps181f7db9.jpg

20130201_131704_zps266c2b52.jpg

20130201_131807_zps9d8f6c2b.jpg