Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR BERETTA Black powder O/U shotgun 300th Aniv. and only 300 made

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by jluck, Jan 12, 2015.

1. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

I didn't think I would sell this but I know I don't want to be the first one to fire it and don't want to keep it if I'm not willing to use it.

Beretta tri-centennial commemorative O/U black powder shotgun, This is a rare and special bird to the eclectic or collector or put it too work if so desired. Values for these are all over the place so I'm more than willing to reason with reason.

It comes with the Original box but none of the goodies it originally had. (cleaning kit, Flask etc). This really hurts the value and if someone wanted to chase down all that stuff the value will skyrocket.

This is a unfired specimen and in very good condition.

I am more than willing to trade for other things I can use, I love all things guns, shooting and reloading, Try me.

I am starting the price at 650.00 cash money or trade.

Do you research, check out gun broker, Exercise your Google-fu muscles and lets make a deal.

Pics to follow.

2. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

These are nice. I saw one years ago. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

3. thor

thor clackamas Member

Where are u at I would like to talk to u.

4. jluck

8hYu4tn.jpg
    WntdRTL.jpg
    jePsRIl.jpg
    qIRLYRY.jpg
    8hYu4tn.jpg

Small mark near fore end is a assembly nick. It is on both sides and I have seen it on everyone I looked at.

Couple other handling marks just in front of assembly mark. I ran out of memory on my phone for more pics.

I would almost rather trade for something more useful to me than take cash but I would I reckon.

5. jluck

SPF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.