JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I didn't think I would sell this but I know I don't want to be the first one to fire it and don't want to keep it if I'm not willing to use it.

Beretta tri-centennial commemorative O/U black powder shotgun, This is a rare and special bird to the eclectic or collector or put it too work if so desired. Values for these are all over the place so I'm more than willing to reason with reason.

It comes with the Original box but none of the goodies it originally had. (cleaning kit, Flask etc). This really hurts the value and if someone wanted to chase down all that stuff the value will skyrocket.

This is a unfired specimen and in very good condition.

I am more than willing to trade for other things I can use, I love all things guns, shooting and reloading, Try me.

I am starting the price at 650.00 cash money or trade.

Do you research, check out gun broker, Exercise your Google-fu muscles and lets make a deal.

Pics to follow.

I didn't think I would sell this but I know I don't want to be the first one to fire it and don't want to keep it if I'm not willing to use it.

Beretta tri-centennial commemorative O/U black powder shotgun, This is a rare and special bird to the eclectic or collector or put it too work if so desired. Values for these are all over the place so I'm more than willing to reason with reason.

It comes with the Original box but none of the goodies it originally had. (cleaning kit, Flask etc). This really hurts the value and if someone wanted to chase down all that stuff the value will skyrocket.

This is a unfired specimen and in very good condition.

I am more than willing to trade for other things I can use, I love all things guns, shooting and reloading, Try me.

I am starting the price at 650.00 cash money or trade.

Do you research, check out gun broker, Exercise your Google-fu muscles and lets make a deal.

Pics to follow.
These are nice. I saw one years ago. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

WntdRTL.jpg
jePsRIl.jpg
qIRLYRY.jpg
8hYu4tn.jpg

Small mark near fore end is a assembly nick. It is on both sides and I have seen it on everyone I looked at.

Couple other handling marks just in front of assembly mark. I ran out of memory on my phone for more pics.

I would almost rather trade for something more useful to me than take cash but I would I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.