JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I decided to pick up a Beretta ARX, aka Tactical Tuna, Beretta Flounder, etc. Based on what I've read, they're superb albeit clunky firearms and a much needed change from AR15s (they make me yawn, sorry). I would pick one up while you can, it seems that they'll be unobtainable in the future and the $600 price tag is long gone. Especially if you're a little odd like myself and like the weird and different. I will report back once I've gone to the range. I also have to pick up my Romanian dong...

p19g74flp21p0b1qlp1atmtvmthn6.jpg

They do appear to be a bit clumsy, that said I've never actually seen one out in the wild before so maybe it's fine.

I usually run my support hand straight out which doesn't look like it would work here, but an interesting rifle nonetheless.

I have one.

Looks weird and uncomfortable but when you hold it. It is comfortable.

Recoil is very low. It feels like a lightweight bolt with a strong recoil spring so it feels like it is cycling very fast. Feels like less recoil than an ar15. Also the gun feels really light. Lighter than an ar15

I still to this day hate myself for not getting one while they were so cheap. Especially seeing stuff like M&P sport II go for $800

I still to this day hate myself for not getting one while they were so cheap. Especially seeing stuff like M&P sport II go for $800
Best I've seen is $1200, overpriced for what you get but one day people will say "Wow I should've picked one up when they were under 2k!" Same goes for many imports that have come and gone under my nose.

They do appear to be a bit clumsy, that said I've never actually seen one out in the wild before so maybe it's fine.

I usually run my support hand straight out which doesn't look like it would work here, but an interesting rifle nonetheless.
Military Arms Channel has a good video on it. I'm still trying to forgive him for telling people the incorrect way to pronounce "kurz" but I think I'm getting over it. 🤣

I have one.

Looks weird and uncomfortable but when you hold it. It is comfortable.

Recoil is very low. It feels like a lightweight bolt with a strong recoil spring so it feels like it is cycling very fast. Feels like less recoil than an ar15. Also the gun feels really light. Lighter than an ar15
My main concern (apart from 5.56 availability) is length of pull. I doubt it'll be super comfortable for my monkey arms but it's just too cool to pass up.

I decided to pick up a Beretta ARX, aka Tactical Tuna, Beretta Flounder, etc. Based on what I've read, they're superb albeit clunky firearms and a much needed change from AR15s (they make me yawn, sorry). I would pick one up while you can, it seems that they'll be unobtainable in the future and the $600 price tag is long gone. Especially if you're a little odd like myself and like the weird and different. I will report back once I've gone to the range. I also have to pick up my Romanian dong...

View attachment 882444

The FN2000 is actually the "tactical tuna"….

6D80045C-7F86-43CE-A106-07D8B39FB073.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR