JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice Beretta as the photos show. I took it in on trade and the previous owner said he bought it new and put a half box through. I put a box through it with no problems and good accuracy. Neat little rifle, I just don't need it. Comes with a 20 round mag, collapsible-folder stock and lots of rails. Asking $325 OBO. I'd be a little picky on trades as cash talks the loudest. I would look at taking 22 LR, 223, or AK ammo on part trade but not at an inflated price. FTF to Oregon residents only with valid Oregon ID and legal to purchase a firearm. A signed bill of sale will accompany the transaction.
Louie 541-401-1063

Sold

MVC-025S.JPG

MVC-026S.JPG

MVC-027S.JPG

MVC-028S.JPG

MVC-029S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the pistol version, and it is one of my favorites. In case people are wondering, the pin through the flashhider can be drifted out, and the threads underneath are 1/2"x28tpi with no shoulder. If you have a can, and want an awesome host, this is it. I love shooting mine suppressed. GLWS!

Would you take 300$ for it?

I did some checking and $300 seems to be a reasonable offer. I do have another $300 offer but have not heard back as yet. Transfer of the firearm would have to take place at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club at Saddle Butte just out of Shedd. The charge is $17 which you would have to pay. If this will work and the other deal does not come through, we can take it from there.

Trade for a 12 gauge 870. Extend mag tube two barrels 28" and a home defense barrel

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of town. I would at least be willing to take a look. I will be in Albany tomorrow and Tuesday so give me a call. Louie 541-401-1063

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.