JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Mill Creek
State
Washington
Beretta APX - Reddot, 17rdx3 20rdx1, leather holster, extra grips, reduced power strike spring

It's green dot BTW. I can help to mount the red dot if you want to; but it won't fit the holster after installation.

I got another cz-75, so decide let this go. everything's alright, no single failure till now (300+ round, brass + steel both working good)

IMG_4699.jpg IMG_4707.jpg IMG_4708.jpg IMG_4701.jpg IMG_4702.jpg IMG_4703.jpg IMG_4704.jpg IMG_4705.jpg IMG_4706.jpg IMG_4700.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I added an adjustable iron sight, the front sight and slide has slight damage; it's won't impact shooting, but I plan do remove the pistol for the list.

Sorry for confusing.

new adjustable rear sight (LPA)
adjustable-rearsight.jpg

new front sight (LPA) damage during punch in. and a minor slide cut. (The LPA adjustable sight took another $120, free here, as the front damaged)

LPA-fornt-sight-slide-cut.jpg

Last Edited:
Would you take $450 and that's with the optic right? Last place I did transfer the fees hit me hard and could have basically paid for the rifle and mags new in the end all it saved me was sales tax.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.