JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beretta APX A1 Full Size with Beretta's ACRO optic plate and two factory magazines. Also, include 1 17-round magazine and 2 new 21-round magazines in addition to the two factory magazines. Had 80 rounds through it.

Selling to clean up my collection as I have too many similar types.

Steiner MPS NOT included. However, can be included for an additional $375.

20220812_211318_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_211355_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_211540_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220812_211508_Cleaned_Meta.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey, I am interested in your APX... I live in Seattle, how would that work?
That is hard. We could meet halfway but the cost for the fuel makes no sense for either of us.

I could ship you the firearm to a FFL in your area but you would need to cover for the shipping cost. We can use GunTab for payment. GunTab is an escrow service for gun related purchases. You send the payment to them. I ship the gun to your FFL. Your FFL would then verify that you picked up the gun. GunTab would then release the money to me.

However, considering that you're in Washington, I will not be able to ship you the magazines.

How far are you willing to drive? Because honestly, I don't feel like driving too far. Would you be willing to come down to Safefire in Camas? I will be there for other things too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.