JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Beretta AL391 Extrma2 (Beretta Xtrema 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_Xtrema_2)). 30" barrel, currently has modified choke in it. Only shot trap with it. Previous owner obviously dragged it through a ton of duck blinds and what not as the exterior is rather beat up but the internals were immaculate when I got it, and are still quite good.

When I got it the shotgun did not have the kickoff system (recoil reduction gas shock in the stock). I added this myself as it is a very easy process. Shotgun has a very managable kick due to this.

Love the shotgun, but since I'm shooting only trap it was all but wasted on this. Now that I have an over under, I never use it anymore.

$500 to whomever, not really interested in trades. It's a great deal on a solid shotgun that will make some one happy. Price is low because the shotgun isn't pretty, but it functions flawlessy, patterns great, and for me it busted clays like no ones business. Great trigger feel as well, probably the one thing I miss the most going to all of my other shotguns.

Pictures available upon serious inquiry.

I don't know, what's your best price range for this gun shipped to Kentucky? Haha.

Will need to go through FFL's, so I'd have to pay a $25 fee plus shipping, so about $50 I'd estimate. I'd say $525, so you meet me halfway on the shipping fees.

I have another local buyer interested, but their schedule makes timing complex. It is a first come first serve deal though.

I don't know, what's your best price range for this gun shipped to Kentucky? Haha.

Will need to go through FFL's, so I'd have to pay a $25 fee plus shipping, so about $50 I'd estimate. I'd say $525, so you meet me halfway on the shipping fees.

I have another local buyer interested, but their schedule makes timing complex. It is a first come first serve deal though.

Do you still have this gun for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.