Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta AL391 Tecknys Gold Target, 12 Gauge; two ribs; two pads, adjustable stock etc

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by theoldgreybeard, Aug 21, 2013.

1. theoldgreybeard

theoldgreybeard Eugene, OR New Member

FOR SALE: Beretta AL391 Tecknys Gold Target, 12 Gauge; 4 way adjustable comb, 2 buttpads, 1 50/50 rib and 1 70/30 rib; 3 balance endcaps, 6 chokes SK IC LM M IM F. Comes with factory case. Asking $1900.

CONDITION: This gun is in excellent condition, has been used for a little over a year by a high school trap shooter. I have offered to help his Mom sell the gun, as they have upgraded to a better gun...
    Naturally, the metal parts show a little bluing wear from normal use, and there are four or so TINY marks in the finish of the buttstock, none of which come even close to real damage to the finish. The forestock looks spotless to me...

The gun is located in Eugene, but I travel on business to Corvallis/Albany area regularly so could arrange a meeting in the mid-valley area easily.

The owner paid $2400, then added three more choke tubes...$1900 is a steal deal!

I don't have a lot of posts on this forum, but am well known in the Eugene community, so don't be skeered to contact me about this gun!

Beretta pic4.jpg