JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Central Oregon, but I will be passing through Eugene/Salem/Portland on or about May 6 and usually get over about every other week. My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really much that I am looking for in a trade (other than a single-shot competitor medium to large-bore pistol), but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

I do not sell junk. I do not mess around. If I take the time to meet you, I expect you to be serious at the price discussed. If you say "I will take it", then I expect that you will take it, barring death (yours or mine) or something completely wrong with the gun that was not disclosed here. I stand behind what I sell and will guarantee it to function correctly. If it does not, I will fix it or refund your money. I will NOT rip you off for any amount of money.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

Beretta AL 390 Silver Mallard 12ga Semi-Automatic Very nice blueing, synthetic stock shows some use. Shown with extra full turkey choke. Also comes with 4 extra chokes and choke wrench. 25" barrel. $400

th_P1010808.jpg th_P1010811.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads