JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The gun is brand new and hasn't come out of the box. I wouldn't be able to say that if I took it out to take pictures of it, unless you would like a picture of the gun still in its original packaging with the flap open, I can do that.
Beretta A300 Outlander Semiautomatic Shotguns : Cabela's (http://www.cabelas.com/product/Beretta-A-Outlander-Semiautomatic-Shotguns/1695161.uts)
Its the second one.

If you can get that gun up to Salem, you are on. I can't get to Eugene for a couple weeks!

Kurt
503-881-xxxx

I can possibly meet you on Friday if it works with my very tight timetable on my way through, I need to make it to my final destination by a certain time to pick up keys.

I wish I had seen this earlier. I can hook up Thurs. Friday-Monday I am out of town. Not sure how we work the transfer if we can figure this out.

Kurt
503-881-3578

The gun is brand new and hasn't come out of the box. I wouldn't be able to say that if I took it out to take pictures of it, unless you would like a picture of the gun still in its original packaging with the flap open, I can do that.
Beretta A300 Outlander Semiautomatic Shotguns : Cabela's (http://www.cabelas.com/product/Beretta-A-Outlander-Semiautomatic-Shotguns/1695161.uts)
Its the second one.

I can possibly meet you on Friday if it works with my very tight timetable on my way through, I need to make it to my final destination by a certain time to pick up keys.

I can meet tomorrow as well if that helps

Thanks for all the interest from everyone. For those I didn't get back to promptly, I apologize, as you everyone is well aware moving is very stressful.

All items went to a single purchaser, which made things smooth, under different circumstances i would have worked with and gotten back to more of you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.